Mobile phones have made a place for itself in this developing world. Everyone owns a phone. People have become dependent on phones because it has proved to make a lot of jobs easier. With developing world, the development of technology has brought a game changing growth in the field of mobile phones.
With so many brands and so many models in the market, Xiaomi has recently launched its new model “Xiaomi mi 6” in China. Xiaomi company has a great influence in the smartphone market and the new Xiaomi mi 6 is all set to take the entire market by storm with its astonishing features like :-
- Processor – Xiaomi mi 6 has launched two variants of this model with different processors. One with a Deca-core Mediatek Helio X30 and the other with Octa-core snapdragon 835 processor. Both of these are powerful and a lot of performance can be expected from this device
- Design – Apart from the standard black and white design, this phone also comes in blue, gold and silver colors. It has been built by a combination of glass and stainless steel. It shines in light and is truly eye catching.
- Camera – The phone has a 12MP dual rear camera with flash and a 8MP front camera for selfies. Apart from this it can also capture photos in portrait mode that gives a bokeh effect and can record slow motion videos which makes it similar to iPhone 7.
- Storage – This has a 6GB RAM and a 64GB internal storage capacity of which 50GB storage is available to the user.
- Battery – It has a battery of 3350mAh. The battery lasts long and is irremovable. The battery is made of Li-Ion. It has a minimum power rating of 15W and a maximum of 18W that results in fast charging.
- Display – It has a 1080p display and a screen ratio of 16:9. It also has a eye care mode that filters some of the blue light and it does not have the yellowish tint seen in other phones. It also has a dual tone LED flash.
- OS – It has a android operating system with android version 7.1.1 nougat with MIUI OS for enhanced performance.
- Connectivity – The phone can connect to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB. It also has GPS, OTG, NFC features
- Network – It has a dual sim slot and supports 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks. 4G is supported in both sim slots.
- Media – It has a music player and a video player that supports mp3 and mp4 formats. It has video recording feature, loudspeakers and a audio Jack with 3.5mm jack.
- Built in apps – It had the basic built in apps like alarm, calendar, calculator, phone book, Document viewer and many other apps that help in productivity. Apart from this it also has a fingerprint scanner.
- Pricing – In India Xiaomi mi 6 can be given a price range that starts from 20,000 to 40,000 depending on the various features.
Xiaomi mi 6 has been launched in China and can be expected to launch in India by June 2017 but it has not been officially confirmed. Xiaomi’s efforts continue to increase customer engagement and looks forward to generate increased revenue.
Xiaomi mi 6 could feature high and improved technology at a lower price point.With features similar to iPhone and price less that an iPhone it is very highly expected to be a game changer in the market. Apart from Xiaomi mi 6, a Xiaomi mi 6 pro is also expected to be released with more improved features. The above mentioned reasons make Xiaomi mi 6 a must buys and has made it a threat for other smartphones.