Online success and SEO go hand-in-hand. The more effective your SEO strategy is, the more leads you will get. But to check whether your SEO strategy is working, you need to keep track of your SEO metrics. You can get digital marketing services in Dubai to check your SEO metrics. Some of the most important ones are discussed in this post.
Page Load Times
Reducing the page load times can increase your sales, boost your conversion, etc. Most visitors do not wait more than three seconds for a site to load, which means slow sites lose leads and result in lower rankings and high bounce rates. Slow-loading pages can also kill your conversions. So, look for a maximum load time of 1-2.5 seconds. You can also get digital marketing services in Dubai to compress and optimize your images, use chases, or limit redirects to improve your load time.
It refers to searchers discovering a site through unpaid methods like a social media link, regular search, or online forum. Organic traffic is called the super KPI of content marketing. It is an important metric that reflects how well your site ranks in search engines. The higher the organic traffic, the better your SEO is performing.
The organic traffic has a better chance of converting since the visitors actively search your niche. It also increases brand awareness and economically improves customer retention. Organic traffic can be tracked using free analytical tools.
This is the most basic SEO strategy that shows where your page lies in the SERPs. Many tools allow you to see which keywords and positions drive traffic to your site’s pages. The better your position is, the higher the organic traffic you get. Measuring this SEO metric will show you which keywords are getting your traffic.
Traffic values measure the monthly monetary value of organic traffic created by ranking keywords on your website. It also estimates how much it would have cost you if you had used paid advertising. This can be worked out by calculating each keyword’s monthly organic traffic, factoring in its respective ranking position, and then multiplying it by the CCP.
Core Web Vitals
Google emphasizes user experience, including core web vitals that assess page load times, visual stability, and interactivity. Optimizing the core web vitals enhances the SEO rankings and ensures your site is mobile-friendly. The core web vitals include:
- First Input Delay (FID): This is all about interactivity and responsiveness and measures the time between when a user first interacts with your page and how long the browser takes to respond.
- Large Contentful Paint (LCP): this measures the loading times of your webpage, especially the largest element. The better the loading time, the better your UX will be.
- Interaction to Next Paint (INP): This helps assess the page’s responsiveness in response to user interactions.
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS): It measures the individual shift scores or the visual stability and the elements of the layout shift.
Thai helps you break down how well the organic rankings are performing in search engines. It allows you to attract targeted leads, higher click-through rates, and brand awareness. However, working out organic visibility is a complex task.
To simplify it, it is suggested that you decide your ideal click-through rate and use that figure for your organic visibility score. Organic visibility can be increased by building authoritative backlinks, doing more content marketing, optimizing your site for on-site SEO, local SEO, search intent and technical SEO, working on mobile optimization, etc.
It measures how many relevant and reputable backlinks your website has and helps predict how likely a page will rank in the SERPs. Your domain authority can be checked by:
- Doing site and backlink audits to see backlinks, referring domains, and DA scores.
- Understand everything that contributes to your DA, like the quality of content, number and quality of links, SEO performance, and average website traffic.
- Writing quality content that is comprehensive, actionable, valuable, and aimed at your target audience.
- Writing guest posts that can help you gain authoritative backlinks for your site.
- Building authoritative backlinks by focusing on quality.
- Measuring your page authority
Organic Click-Through Rate
Tracking the organic click-through rate can let you see the percentage of searchers who click on your website link from the search results. This can significantly impact your ranking position since the higher the click-through rate, the more likely your content will resonate with the target audience. You can also use your click-through rates to understand if your online marketing is working or whether you need to change your plan. Organic click-through rates can be calculated by dividing the clicks by impressions.
Tracking EO metrics and analyzing them can significantly boost your website’s SERPs. So, make sure you create an effective strategy for analyzing your content marketing metrics to ensure that you get more visibility.