Convert PDF to Editable Word Document
PDF files are not easily editable and take lots of storage space but the Microsoft Word allows the users to create Word-processing documents. You can add color, bullets, numbers, tables and write in different fonts and sizes. By considering these advantages, users want to convert PDF into Editable Word. So here I have provided the steps to convert PDF into Word document with the help of the MCT PDF Recovery Tool.
What is a PDF file?
PDF is an abbreviation that stands for Portable Document Format. It is one of the best file formats. They are used to view the shared document. It presents the documents that include text, images, multimedia elements, webpage links, and more. The PDF file provides a wide range of features to its users. However, you can only view the shared PDF document on any device.
Advantages of PDF
PDF file format provides a wide range of features to its users. Some of the main features of PDF file format are:-
- PDF file formats are easily readable on any desktop.
- PDF contents are easily portable. They are easily transferred from one computer to another computer without the loss of original data
- It preserved the original data of the document as they are not easily editable.
- You may also secure the PDF file by using a password.
- No app installation is required. Users can open the PDF document in any Operating system.
Disadvantages of PDF
- It is not easy to read PDF files. Most of the PDF files are in images.
- PDF files are not easy to edit as they are password protected.
- PDF files are large, and they take lots of storage space on the hard disk.
What is a Microsoft Word file?
Word document developed by Microsoft is a word processing software. It allows you to store all data like text, images, tables, graphs, charts, page formatting, and print settings. Moreover, you can also create professional-quality documents, reports, letters, and resumes. Microsoft provides advanced features to its users such as spell check, grammar check, text and font formatting, advanced page layout, and many more.
Advantages of Microsoft Word Document
- One of the main advantages of Word files is that they are easily available on every desktop.
- They store all data like graphs, charts, pages formatting, and many more.
- Provide the option of bullets, and numbers to make the content attractive.
- Users can even present the index and table contents in Microsoft Word.
- It allows changing of style and shape of characters and paragraphs.
How to convert PDF to Editable Word?
If you want to convert PDF to word document use the most reliable solution MCT PDF File Converter tool. It convert PDF to editable Word and other file formats. It has an easy-to-use interface for professional and non-professional users. This tool provides some salient and advanced features to its users.
Key features of the PDF file converter tool:-
- It allows users to convert single and multiple PDF files into Word and other file formats.
- This tool allows various users to save PDF files into multiple image formats like JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TGA, PPM, TIFF, etc.
- PDF Converter tool is compatible with all Window based Operating System
- It provides the option to specify the Pixel, DPI, and image quality while saving the image format.
- A free demo version of the software is available to analyze the tool.
Steps to Convert PDF to Editable Word
If you want to convert your PDF files into Editable Word then here I have provided all the detailed steps. Follow these steps to convert PDF to Excel.
Download, Install and run the MCT PDF Converter tool as an administrator.
Choose the Add files and Add folder option to add the required file from the desktop.
Then, browse and select the desired file from your desktop.
Select the file format in which you want to save the resultant data. Here, I choose the DOC format.
Save Attachments in Subfolder allows you to download the attachments files in a specific folder.
After that, click on the Convert button to convert the PDF into Editable Word.
After the completion of the conversion process, you can also download the report
Frequently Asked Questions:-
1. How do I convert PDF to Word without formatting?
Users can easily convert scanned PDF to editable Word by using the MCT PDF Converter Tool. It converts the single and multiple PDF files into Word and other formats. This tool is 100% reliable and keeps the data intact and the folders hierarchy maintained during the conversion process.
2. How can I convert PDF to Word without any software?
Unfortunately, you cannot convert PDF to Word without any software. There is no manual method to convert PDF files to Word. That’s why I recommend you to use the MCT PDF Recovery Tool.
In this blog, we come to know about PDF and Microsoft Word and their advantages and disadvantages. Unfortunately, there is no manual method to convert PDF to word editor. So, that’s why I have recommended you use the MCT PDF Converter Tool. This tool has easy to use interface and it is compatible with all Window based operating systems.